1. Watching my husband rock out to Guitar Hero.
2. Winning the game of Life with nearly 4 million dollars.
3. Being sick on the weekend so I don't have to miss too much work. (I'm trying to be optimistic here folks ... )
4. Having a husband who isn't repulsed by my sickness.
5. Having medical insurance so being sick doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
6. Dayquil and Nyquil.
7. Insurance that covers most the cost of prescriptions.
8. That it's Jason's week to teach primary.
9. Extra soft tissues.
10. That I haven't thrown up since yesterday.