1. On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament Building is an American Flag.
2. Most gemstones contain several elements, the notable exception is the diamond, which is all carbon.
3. The most common town names in the United States, in order, are: 1. Fairview 2. Midway 3. Oak Grove 4. Franklin 5. Riverside 6. Centerville 7. Mount Pleasant 8 Georgetown 9. Salem and 10. Greenwood
4. Butterflies taste with their feet
5. A baby blue whale is 25 feet long at birth.
6. Elephants are the only animals that can't jump
**Update** My Canadian friend Rissa informed me that No. 1 is not true, blasted misinformed phone book people ...