1. My clean house.
2. Jason's effort in making the house clean.
3. Cooking and baking. Tonight I'm making dinner for six. What's on the menu? Macaroni and Cheese, homemade French bread, fruit salad and peas.
4. Getting my taxes done early, and actually having a substantial refund.
5. Checking stories off my "to write" list at work.
6. Dusting. It's probably my favorite household chore because I LOVE seeing the shinyness of the newly dusted furniture.
7. Being married ... happy 8 months to us!!
8. Pizzeria 712 in Orem. Seriously, it's heavenly. Especially their Panna Cotta. Oh ... so so so so good.
9. The return of Lost. I'm still not sure how I feel about the new twist it's taken, but that won't stop me from watching.
10. When I ask my husband what he's doing and he says, "just kissing the girl I love more than anything."