Friday, February 29, 2008

By way of announcement . . .

For all those who didn't know (like me until about 10 min. ago) there are five Fridays this month. But before you roll your eyes and say "so what," I'll let you all in on a little secret. There are only five Fridays in February every 28 years, because it can only happen when February 1st falls on a Friday, and when there is a February 29th. So there you go, enjoy today while it lasts because there won't be another one like it until my kids are grown and out of the house. At least most of them. Assuming they leave the house at 18 like they should. But I digress . . .


The next announcement is (drum roll please) From now on I will be blogging daily. Yes, that's right, you will be able to visit this loverly blog every single day and see something new. Maybe sometimes I'll blog multiple times a day (exciting!!) This will all take place starting Monday, which leads me to my last announcement . . .

I'm going to Disneyland this weekend! Jason and I will be jumping in the car and taking off at 3:00, headed to our favorite little vacation spot.

I also have one more big announcement (no, it's not what you're thinking) but it really would be better with pictures. So you'll all just have to wait until Monday.

And because blogs are ALWAYS more interesting with pictures:



Random, I know. It was at the farmers market Jason and I went to a while back.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

yay i am glad you are going to blog a lot- it will give me something to do!
and p.s- you live my dream life of being a frequent disneyland visitor!

Kersten said...

What a fun blog!

Cheryl said...

It was fun seeing you and Jason at Disneyland. I'm glad we went on that canoe ride. It was great! Can't wait to see you this next week-end at Matt's wedding!

Stacey Crewse said...

Yeah! I will be checking daily too! We had a great short time with you this weekend- too much fun! Thanks for always being so sweet to my Carys, she LOVES you so!

Whitney Tanner said...

I'm so excited! I check your blog everyday!