Saturday, February 23, 2008

An update

Jason and I have spent the past couple days looking at homes online and walking through a select few. We love our current living situation, but for some reason have been bit by the "home-buying bug." Anyway, we're not anxious buyers, just curious as to what's out there. If anyone hears of a killer deal in the general Orem/Provo area, let us know!


And take a look ... my new couches! We found these beauties at Down East Home for a killer deal. I love that store, but every time I go I'm sure Jason groans inside because I always find a new piece of furniture I want. I'm currently craving a beautiful gray-ish china cabinet thingy.


7 comments:

mattnbeth said...

cute couches. love the material!

Rissa and Jared said...

love the couches, where from?

Emily said...

Nice couches!!! I'm totally jealous. You guys are just too too cute.

d & e wilson said...

Love 'em! I'm just like you, I've totally got the house-buying bug. Unfortunately, in order to get one right now we'd have to move far away from where we're living since they're still so expensive out here! :( I'm not willing to give up the 10-minute commute just yet...

Rissa and Jared said...

so jealous of the Down East you guys have--you find great stuff! The dress is from Anthropologie. Sadly the zipper broke and they didn't have any more, so I had to a buy a new dress. But it's cute too!

brandon & brittany said...

i take it you booked a wedding? (i thought i posted that a few days ago...lol!)those couches are gorgeous!

Emily Evans said...

Love the new couch. Good luck on your home search!