Saturday, February 23, 2008

An update

Jason and I have spent the past couple days looking at homes online and walking through a select few. We love our current living situation, but for some reason have been bit by the "home-buying bug." Anyway, we're not anxious buyers, just curious as to what's out there. If anyone hears of a killer deal in the general Orem/Provo area, let us know!


And take a look ... my new couches! We found these beauties at Down East Home for a killer deal. I love that store, but every time I go I'm sure Jason groans inside because I always find a new piece of furniture I want. I'm currently craving a beautiful gray-ish china cabinet thingy.


7 comments:

mattnbeth said...

cute couches. love the material!

Rissa and Jared said...

love the couches, where from?

emily kate said...

Nice couches!!! I'm totally jealous. You guys are just too too cute.

d & e wilson said...

Love 'em! I'm just like you, I've totally got the house-buying bug. Unfortunately, in order to get one right now we'd have to move far away from where we're living since they're still so expensive out here! :( I'm not willing to give up the 10-minute commute just yet...

Rissa and Jared said...

so jealous of the Down East you guys have--you find great stuff! The dress is from Anthropologie. Sadly the zipper broke and they didn't have any more, so I had to a buy a new dress. But it's cute too!

brittany said...

i take it you booked a wedding? (i thought i posted that a few days ago...lol!)those couches are gorgeous!

Emily Evans said...

Love the new couch. Good luck on your home search!