Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy 100!

I'd kind of hoped my 100th post would be a little more exciting, but it isn't. So oh well. I just took a quiz online to see which LOST character I'm most like, and I have to admit, I'm pretty pleased!



So happy Presidents Day! Yay for me, I had work off today, but Jason didn't. So I've had a productive day at home. I've been waiting on my Pampered Chef delivery, which was supposed to come at 1:30 ... two hours ago. The waiting has provided me a perfect opportunity to do laundry (several loads), clean the bathroom, bake banana bread, pick up the rest of the house and find two homes I'd love to buy. The first is perfect, my dream home, except they just accepted someone else's offer. We're on the top of the notification list if the buyers financing falls through, so we'll see. The other is less "me" but more logical. It's a killer price and a brand spanking new home, the downside is it's in Eagle Mountain. The other bad thing is, they didn't put any contact information on the listing other than the Craigslist e-mail. So ... I'll keep you posted on what happens.

3 comments:

brittany said...

i can't believe you guys are doing the whole house thing! that will be so cool! it's like we're growing up!

Cheryl said...

Sounds interesting! Keep me posted!

Creole Wisdom said...

Oh I love lost! I know I like Claire and also the Asian woman (forgot her name, it's been a while since I watched).

And banana bread sounds delish!!!