Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Built to Spill

For Valentines Day, I got Jason tickets to see his favorite band (Built to Spill) in concert at the Depot. So this past Wednesday, we headed up to Salt Lake City ... here's our adventure in pictures:
We went to Applebees for dinner. It was delish, but our favorite moment was when the server refilled Jason's Sprite with water. It was funny, but I guess you had to be there.

These are our tickets.

See? Top left on the sign it says "Built to Spill."

I have to admit, I have looked better in pictures. But ce'st la vie! (That's life.) What I don't have pictures of is us getting pulled over for expired registration. Not our fault people, we sent it all in and they sent it back saying we still needed an emissions test on a zero emissions car. Tell me how that makes sense . . .

In other news, I'm doing an engagement photo shoot this evening, so watch for those coming soon!

2 comments:

Whitney Tanner said...

Jessie- I think you look amazing! Your eyes have never been bigger!

Barb Elder said...

I feel the same way a Whitney. I think you look great in that picture. Looks like a fun night.