1. Yellow Laffy Taffy, and the jokes to go with it! Question: If your dog kisses you, what do you call it? Answer: A pooch smooch! (I know, you're all dying of laughter now hu?)
2. My wedding ring, which I've been wearing for a year as of March 12.
3. Bringing Jason lunch in the middle of the day so we can flirt out in the parking lot of his office.
4. When grey skies turn sunny even though weather.com predicted all-day rain.
5. When I receive an e-mail on my work account that isn't spam. It hasn't happened yet today, but my fingers are still crossed. (For those who are curious, I've received more than 20 spam messages today.)
6. Decorating my dream home in my mind.
7. Re-discovering gift cards in my purse. Banana Republic, Barnes and Nobel and Olive Garden -- here I come!
8. Talking with Brittanie at work about over-zealous public relations people.
9. Water. It's my favorite beverage.
10. This funny blog I found: http://quotation-marks.blogspot.com/