1. I LOVE my husband. Yesterday and Friday I was assigned to work the Utah Valley Spring Home Expo all by my lonesomeness from 11 to 8 both days. Count it folks, that's 18 hours total on my feet pushing magazines and subscriptions on strangers. Out of the goodness of his heart, Jason kept me company on Friday after he got off work until it was over and on Saturday from about 2 to 8. And not only that, he brought me food and helped me talk to the expo-goers.
2. My new lamps!! The booth next to mine at the expo did a drawing for lamps, and Jason won! They are pretty, don't you think?
3. The onset of spring... which means cabin time is coming soon!! I'm hoping I can go up there a lot this summer, it's such a beautiful place -- and so much fun! (see, this is me looking at the beautiful surroundings at my cabin and throwing my hands up in joy)
4. My dad. 34 years ago on March 16 he was baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am grateful that at age 15 he was able to recognize the spirit and make a decision that has shaped his whole life and made it possible for me to be born into the gospel. This is us celebrating his baptism anniversary at Olive Garden.
5. Disneyland. Now I know you all know this, but I just wanted to reiterate my love for the Magic Kingdom. Now that we have blackout dates on our season pass (we have to pay $40 admission) we probably won't go again until the fall when the blackout days cease.
6. The wonderful family I married in to. I feel so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws and two (soon to be three!!) beautiful nieces.
7. Ibuprofen for the temporary relief from my headaches. It doesn't completely get rid of them, but it sure helps.
8. The Beatles. I've been listening to them in my car for the past week and they just make me happy.
9. My young women. There's only four of them, but they're fantastic. We just had a planning meeting and planned out our activities for the next 3 months. One of our activities is going to be going up to the temple and taking pictures of them individually and as a group ... I can't wait to put my photo skills to work on these beautiful ladies!
10. Each and every one of you who read my blog. Thank you.