1. Fresh fruit. Lately I've been eating fruit for breakfast, and it's been the perfect way to start my day.
2. Being a Mia Maid adviser and being able to go to Young Women's.
3. Mac makeup. This is the only brand of makeup I use because it lasts forever and is amazing.
4. Being inspired by other wedding photographers.
5. Watching my March Madness bracket, even though many of my picks did not win.
6. Reading other people's blogs. One of my latest favorites is The Coterie. Heather, the creative gal who writes the blog was in one of my BYU wards.
7. My new Easter dress from Ann Taylor.
8. Going to my cabin with my family, that's what we did this weekend and it was a blast.
9. Playing Settlers of Catan. Or any other game, but Settlers is my current favorite.
10. Brainstorming my new photography Web site ... it's in the works and it's going to be amazing!
One non-love: Headaches. I've had a throbbing one since Thursday, and Advil only provides very temporary relief. If anyone knows how to remedy my pain, please let me know.