Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My everyday

My everyday isn't glamorous. We aren't jet-setters and we don't wear designer clothes. Our idea of a big night out is a family dinner at Los Hermanos when all the senior citizens dine, before 5. But my everyday consists of spending time with these two - and they are my everything. When bedtime comes around and it's just me and the Mr, our exciting night usually consists of catching up on episodes of Vampire Diaries and finishing off the leftover Halloween candy. And I couldn't be happier. I wouldn't trade what I have for anything, not even my pre-baby body and a European vacation.









Swimming pools are over-rated, Norah prefers taking a daily swim in her tub.

4 comments:

Ginny said...

I am hooked on Vampire Diaries too! Kirk may or may not also be watching them with me! lol

Barb Elder said...

Such a beautiful post. Love the pictures and love how you feel about life and what is important!!

Laus said...

Aww! Sweet. Norah and Andrew are both bath tub lovers. Andrew thinks he should take a bath every night/day and that we should also turn on the shower for sprinkler fun. Ava, on the other hand, got to love our pass of all passes and the toddler splash pad at 7 peaks with the water slides this summer, so baths are good, but water slides are so much better.

Annegirl said...

Love. And also, Vampire Diaries was filmed right by where we lived in Atlanta. Random fact of the day.