Sunday, May 2, 2010

Utah Blaze



On Friday night my parents invited us to join the family at the Utah Blaze game. I had a wedding in Logan the next day, so we decided to just head to Logan after the game and stay the night so I wouldn't have to do 4+ hours of driving by myself the next day. Our brilliant plan turned out to be not so brilliant when we got to our hotel at 12:30 am and realized our suitcase was still sitting on our bed at home. We made a late night run to Walmart to grab some hygiene essentials but unfortunately had to wear our same clothes the next day to the wedding. Awesome.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

That would have been a terrible nightmare for me. I can't go out in public without my make-up! Cute pictures!

Laus said...

Oh, sad day! But what a great professional.

Stacey Crewse said...

Awesome is right!! Hahaha, That is terrible! Good thing you two are so adaptable :) At least you had your Camera!

Creole Wisdom said...

You are fabulous. I hate travel nightmares :( BTW- Sonny is precious!