Sunday, June 29, 2008

Reunions

Last week Jason and I attended my 5-year high school reunion. Although the turn out wasn't great, it was fun to catch up with my former classmates and see how everyone had changed. Most everyone who was married had at least one kid, and some even had three!






This is me (I'm the short one n the middle) five years ago with my cheer squad




And my senior picture



Then last night we went to Jason's mission reunion. His mission president, President Gavarret, was called to the Quorum of the Seventies and we were able to hear about his experience being called and his feelings of gratitude for the wonderful missionaries in the Paraguay Asuncion mission who helped prepare him for his current calling.




Jason and an ant hill on his mission






Pealing a giant grapefruit in Paraguay.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The reunions sound like they were a lot of fun. I love all the cute pictures especially your senior picture!

Annegirl said...

What?! I never saw that senior picture!!! Cute!