Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tagged! Things in fives.

5 Things I was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Finally graduating from primary to YW.
2. Making friends with people who are still at the top of my list for most amazing friends.
3. Begining Junior High.
4. Working in my dad's office filing papers.
5. Starting to notice boys.

5 Things on my To-Do List Today
1. Finish Hair story for Bride.
2. Get all my pictures for all my stories.
3. Grocery shop for my family.
4. Make dinner for my family.
5. Sign up for my last 4 credit hours.

5 Snacks I Enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Candy corn
3. Chips and salsa
4. Ice cream
5. Red Vines

5 Things I Would Do if I Were a Billionaire
1. Travel travel travel!
2. Join Club 33 at Disneyland.
3. Build my dream house.
4. Something charitable.
5. Enroll in interior design school.

5 of My Bad Habits
1. Procrastinating (which is what I'm doing now).
2. Snacking on junk food at work.
3. Taking things personally.
4. Taking my shoes off when I walk in my house, then leaving them lying around.
5. Leaving a load of laundry in the dryer for days.

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again
1. Lace bodysuit
2. Floral bodysuit
3. Any bodysuit
4. Tye-dye
5. A long neon shirt looped through a neon heart

5 Favorite Toys
1. My food processor
2. My KitchenAid
3. My Nikon D80
4. Photoshop
5. Lightroom

5 People I Tag.
1. Brittany
2. Mom Elder
3. Mom Evans
4. Emily Kate
5. Elizabeth Wilson

5 comments:

Annegirl said...

Hahaha! I like you.

Bodysuits. Shudder. THAT was an unpleasant flashback.

Cheryl said...

I love to travel and go to Disneyland too! What is the Disneyland 33 club?

Stacey Crewse said...

Those are so cute, love the answers

Whitney Tanner said...

Thanks for the suggestions! I was in desperate need for new material! You're a doll!

brittany said...

you tagged me? i will get right on that...actually, probably after my class. :) and yes, what is the disneyland 33 club?