Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Dear Lizzy


Walking into Dear Lizzy is like watching all of your girlish dreams come true. This heavenly place is located in Highland, Utah and is stuffed top to bottom with the most amazing items. Dear Lizzy specializes in home decor but also carries clothing, hats, purses and jewelry, as well as other various items - usually covered in rhinestones. The store is not only food for the eye, but the stomach as well. There's a darling little bistro that serves the most AMAZING sugar cookies. I'm going there again this weekend.

11 comments:

Barb Elder said...

Cute store! Great picture. When did you go and did you go for work?

Jessie said...

I went on Monday for work. We're featuring them a few times in the upcoming Utah Valley Magazine.

Unknown said...

Hey where exactly is it? I'm headed down to Provo next week and I just can't resist stopping by!

Stacey Crewse said...

Seeing that cute shop and knowing you're going back this weekend makes me want to jump on a plane and go with you!! So, so cute! Eat a cookie for me! :)

Rissa and Jared said...

aw, dear lizzy is darling. i found tons of their baby stuff that I wanted to use in my own bedroom :) And the cafe has great cherry sodas--i think it would be a great place to rent out for a Girls Night Out party.

brittany said...

someday, i would love to go there.

brittany said...

jess, are we still doing the halloween party thing?

Unknown said...

that store looks so cute! i totally want to go!

mattnbeth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mattnbeth said...

k i just saw that its in highland. nevermind. ill have to try and go next time im there.

Britt- Sparkled Vintage Charm said...

such a cute store!! I hope you have a fantastic day!! hugs!! xo Britt :-)