Monday, September 17, 2012

Wowee - look who's three! (months)

My little buddy boy has been bringing joy to us daily for three months now. I can hardly believe that much time has passed, it feels like we just brought him home from the hospital. Yesterday I was nursing him in the mother's lounge at church and a fellow mom asked me how old Clayton is. When I told her he's three months her eyes got wide and she said, "wow, he's huge." Yes, thank you. There is a reason we call him our chubby buddy :) 

Clayton at three months:
Loves: Mama, Norah, and Dad. Sucking on his hands. Having lengthy cooing conversations. His mama. Sucking on a pacifier. Sleeping. And, his mama.
Dislikes: Being tired, sleeping on his back, and not being held for too long.
Weighs about 14-ish pounds (according to our super scientific method of weighing ourselves both with and without Clayton and doing the math)












4 comments:

Rylie said...

He loves his grandma and grand daddy also!! Love the pictures.
So cute!!!

lizzyjean88 said...

Oh I love this post! He is so chunky! I love it! He needs to be buddies with Wil! They can suck on their hands together :)

Brittany said...

What a cutie!

Laus said...

Yes. I certainly see it. Chubby Buddy. :) Very adorable. Happy 3 months Clayton!