Tuesday, December 22, 2009

White

If I took a picture outside my window right now and posted it, it would look something like this:











And I'm loving it. For about half a second there I was afraid we weren't going to get snow for Christmas, but now it's snowing! I just pray that it keeps up and sticks around. Even if it does mean I have to leave my car parked at the bottom of the driveway in order to avoid death by slippage when I try to leave the house.

Jason and I just returned from a fantastic trip to Oakland/San Francisco. It was a work trip for this couple's wedding, but we were able to do a little site seeing. Unfortunately my hard drive is FULL and I can't upload any pictures until I make it less full, so this will be a picture-less post. But don't you worry, there will be pictures eventually and they will be fantastic and so worth the wait.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

"Death by slippage." Love it.