Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Cabin bound!

We're heading to the cabin tonight! Of course, only if I can get all the things done I need to get done in time. Such as:


Oil change
packing (both clothes to wear an all our Christmas gifts)
eating (I keep forgetting)
laundry
dishes
run to the bank
last minute Christmas shopping
last minute Christmas wrapping



And I only have three hours left to do it all. And here I am blogging instead. Procrastination is one of the things I'm pretty good at. In fact, if it were an Olympic sport ... that gold would be all mine. If your "to-do" list is daunting and you want to procrastinate too, please do so by viewing my photo blog and leaving me comment love. This lovely couple was featured today:



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful couple! Merry Christmas and can't wait to see you soon!!