Friday, June 5, 2009

Vegas baby!

So I was going to post these pictures on my anniversary, but then I got carried away and created the slideshow, presh hu? Anyway, so here's our pictures from our Vegas trip! We decided on Friday that we could use a vacay for our anniversary, so we left that evening and made the drive down. We had a great time at the aquarium, shopping, eating and relaxing.


Serendipity frozen hot chocolate, yum!

Birds at the Bellagio

Surrounded by sharks in the aquarium

Our freaking sweet hotel room, it also had a huge bedroom, a kitchen, jetted tub and two gigantic flat screen tvs. $61 a night. I'm totally into bargin travel.

Again, freaking sweet hotel. Fancy pool, eh?

8 comments:

Emily Evans said...

Looks like a great trip. I can't believe that hotel room was only $61! I need you to plan my next vacation. Happy anniversary!

Brittanie said...

Looks like TONS of fun!!! Where did you get a hotel for that awesome price? And, you're right. That girl's bouquet you posted last on the photo blog was HUGE!

Stacey Crewse said...

Fancy, Fancy!!! Wow, what a great way to celebrate your anniversay! Looks like a blast! I love love love Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolates....yummy!

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary! Looks like a fun time in Vegas and what a great deal! The Serendipity Frozen Hot Chocolate looks yummy and to think you didn't have to go to New York to get it! The wedding photos look great too. You are one talented photographer.

CValentine said...

Fun. fun. fun. I was looking at your photogblog and noticed that one of those couples have rings almost exactly like Mark and me. I made him look at it and he made this face like, "What?" He thought it was a picture of our rings. Then he realized. It was funny.

St. Louis is fun...you can visit anytime you want!

Christin Foscarini said...

Happy Ann!! Can you believe that we have both been married for 2 years! Crazy! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)

Karissa Kay said...

I'm totally diggin' the Mexican guy in the background of that last picture! Very cute. Sounds like a fun trip! And what a great deal on the hotel!!

Emily Kate said...

Where do they have Serenedity Frozen Hot Chocolate in Vegas?