My cousin Cami tagged me, and I haven't been tagged in a long time (that I know of) so I was sort of excited to do it!
8 TV shows I live to watch (I don't know about "live" to watch ... these are just the ones my computer records for me and I watch them when I get a chance. Which isn't often.)
1. The Office
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Gossip Girl
4. One Tree Hill
6. America's Next Top Model
7. Secret Life of the American Teenager
8 favorite Restaurants
1. Thai Ruby
3. Jason's Deli
4. Flour Girls and Dough Boys
5. Naples (in Downtown Disney)
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. The Roof (Joseph Smith Memorial Building)
8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY
1. Ate too much candy at work.
2. Nearly went insane verifying symbols for each and every VIN number for every 2007 car.
3. I was yelled at by a customer claiming I was screening calls and only giving the priority clients to tech support.
4. I made dinner for the first time in a while.
5. I joined LinkedIn.
6. My visiting teachers came a visiting.
7. Gas prices went down!!
8. I checked my e-mail a million times looking for the paperwork from the bank. Nothing.
8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Getting the paperwork from the bank
2. Finalizing a loan
3. Buying furniture
4. Painting walls
5. Parking my car in a garage
6. Taking a bath in a jetted tub
7. Sitting at a fireplace watching the snow fall
8. Becoming a Cedar Hills resident
8 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT FALL
1. The air
2. Canyon drives
3. Fall fashions
4. School supplies
6. Pumpkin seeds
7. Start of the holiday season
8. October birthday dinners with the fam
8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Disneyland Annual Pass
2. A pot of gold
4. The brains of an interior decorator with the budget of a millionaire
5. The ability to fly (I did in my dream last night, and it was awesome)
6. Pain free labors, deliveries and recoveries with all my pregnancies (no, this is not an announcement, I'm just sayin')
7. A shopping spree at Banana Republic or Anthropologie, or both
8. A European vacation or a cruise, or both
8 PEOPLE I TAG: