Sunday, May 18, 2008

Temple

Today is my turn to teach my wonderful Mia Maids. The lesson is on preparing to attend the temple, which I think is rather appropriate for this week since a it's my one-year anniversary of going through the temple.

For our mutual activity this past Thursday, the girls had the great idea to go to the temple and take pictures. We planned this activity a month ago, and none of us knew it would be falling on such an appropriate week! So for a hand out, I'm giving them their individual pictures in front of the temple, as well as a bookmark I made with the words to the primary song "I Love to See the Temple."

We're missing Eliza Stratton, but this is the rest of us! Photo by my amazing husband.

1 comment:

Amanda C said...

This picture is great! You sound like a great teacher. I always loved my teachers in young womens.