Tuesday, May 20, 2008

10 loves

5.20.2008

1. All you dear readers who still check my blog even though since the death of my computer I have not updated it like I promised I would.
2. My calling as a Mia Maid advisor. I love each of my girls so much!
3. Looking for homes online. It's lame, but I get such a thrill imagining owning a home someday.
4. The warm weather! Last week we were still having to wear coats to work, now it's in the '90s. And about time too.
5. When I cook dinner. It's becoming more and more rare, but last night I made broccoli pie - YUM!
6. David Archuleta. Need I say more?
7. This blog: Mormon in Manhattan
8. Manti. I get to go down there this weekend to take pictures of this amazing family. So Jason and I are making a vacation out of it. Expect lots of pictures.
9. The smell of books. New and old. I just love it, it's so inviting.
10. How excited Jason was for National Treasure 2 to come to Redbox. He set his alarm for midnight so he could wake up and reserve it online. He slept in, but was still able to reserve it at 6 a.m.

4 comments:

Whitney Tanner said...

I'm with you on the book smell, it's so great!

Kellie said...

I love many of those things too! Thanks for taking Talbie's pictures last night. She had the time of her life!

Audrey O'Brien said...

your such a doll and i am so glad to know you! i am so not a wedding wire kind of vendor but some reviews where brought to my attention earlier today. your sweet comments at the end of two bridezillas sweetened the blow of a few nasty clients. its hard in this industry to get brides to understand that fresh goods are just that fresh and sometimes they must be substituted, i am no miracle worker i dont control the climate, also a clients vision is not always on the same page and for some its impossible to get there, and that you get what pay for, small or big. anyhow thanks so much for the props, the negatives always seem to outweigh the positives even though they pale in quanitity, i wish more of my great brides had commented on there too. anyhow your the shizzle, stay in touch.

Audrey O'Brien said...

oh yeah and PS i sent a client your way, sort of a friend of friends who asked me for a good photog referal, someone new on the scene they said, so who else of course but you!