1. All you dear readers who still check my blog even though since the death of my computer I have not updated it like I promised I would.
2. My calling as a Mia Maid advisor. I love each of my girls so much!
3. Looking for homes online. It's lame, but I get such a thrill imagining owning a home someday.
4. The warm weather! Last week we were still having to wear coats to work, now it's in the '90s. And about time too.
5. When I cook dinner. It's becoming more and more rare, but last night I made broccoli pie - YUM!
6. David Archuleta. Need I say more?
7. This blog: Mormon in Manhattan
8. Manti. I get to go down there this weekend to take pictures of this amazing family. So Jason and I are making a vacation out of it. Expect lots of pictures.
9. The smell of books. New and old. I just love it, it's so inviting.
10. How excited Jason was for National Treasure 2 to come to Redbox. He set his alarm for midnight so he could wake up and reserve it online. He slept in, but was still able to reserve it at 6 a.m.