Sunday, January 13, 2008
(consider this a "sometime during the weekend" list, instead of a Friday thing.)
1. Watching Food Network with my husband.
2. Thermometers. Jason and I have had so much fun taking each others temperature over and over this weekend.
3. Real estate listings on Craigslist. Every week I find a new house I want. This is my current one.
4. Cooking, baking and reading cook books.
5. Shopping with Jason. Not only does he have great taste, but he doesn't even complain when asked to come along.
6. Singing time during primary. I love primary songs.
7. Watching "Yes Dear" during my lunch breaks.
8. Gift cards. It's the gift that gives twice. First you're excited when you get it, then you get all excited again when you spend it.
9. Reading books. I just finished "Vinegar Hill." It was ... interesting.
10. Spending time visiting with friends. True friends are the greatest!!