Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Ballet

Last night the family came together to watch my talented sister Rylie perform in Rocky Mountain Repretory Ballet's production of The Nutcracker at Thanksgiving Point in Lehi. My sister gave a stunning performance and we were all quite proud. Because there is not a huge company, Rylie was able to dance in several dances.
My granny came out to see Rylie perform, and it was great being able to spend time with her. She leaves tomorrow, but will be back for Christmas. It's always a joy when she's in town.

She's even beautiful when she's crying! Rylie's dance friend moved after their last Nutcracker performance.

The whole fam-damily (as my dad would say) after the performance.

Aww (collective sigh) we're so cute!!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Looks like fun! What roles did she play?

Cheryl said...

I would love to see the nutcracker! It looks like it was a blast with everyone being together!!