Wednesday, July 4, 2007

A month and two days

I can't believe we've been married for a month!! It's crazy to think that just 5 weeks ago I was a stress case with all the wedding stuff I had to do - now I'm just a stress case with school, work, life decision and thank-you notes. But now, I have someone who helps me through my stress and keeps me laughing all the while.

Today we went to my parents house for a Fourth of July par-tay. It was a lot of fun, we were able to swim and eat lots of good food with good company. My cousin Cami and her husband Dallin came down from Salt Lake with their little boy Carter to spend the holiday with us. It was fun seeing them. We also played a little Mario Party on the Wii and now Jason's convinced we have to have it too. I agree. I'll post pictures later, right now I'm going to play with my hubby.

No comments: