Friday, June 15, 2007

Purposeful procrastination

I am the worlds worst procrastinator. I have a story due for the newspaper, and frankly, I've hardly made a dent in it. But good news, I haven't been completely waisting time. Not at all in fact, I've planned a get-together, started planning a bridal shower, picked up my house a bit, run errands for my mom and most importantly (drum roll) started a photography blog!

It's not much to look at, really, but it's a step in the right direction for the photography career I hope to someday have. I own a beautiful camera with lenses I adore and the only thing that makes me happier than my husband is when I'm shooting pictures.

BUT! I need a title for my blog. Currently it's JAE Photography, but that's only temporary. This is where you come in, I need suggestions for a blog title and the winner gets a big fat kiss. Or maybe a dozen homemade chocolate chip cookies. Your choice.

2 comments:

Mike E. said...

Jessie,
I believe that you must be the world's BEST procrastinator. Only the best can do such a good job of putting everything off until tomorrow. We're thinking about a name for the other site... Too bad accountants and doctors aren't very creative.

Mike E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.