Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Sneak Peek


I had my bridal portraits taken this evening. It was so much fun to get dressed up in all my wedding stuff. I absolutely love my dress, necklace, veil and shoes. To top off the whole ensemble, I had the most amazing bouquet. I'll post more pictures when I get them back from the photographer (sometime before Friday!) but here's a picture Audrey (the flower lady) took. She does amazing work and I would enthusiastically recommend her to anybody seeking a florist.

4 comments:

meagan said...

Jessie! You are going to be beautiful! I am so excited to see it all!

brittany said...

pretty pretty pretty!!!

Annegirl said...

Lilies!!! Oh! We used to dream about this! I'm so excited!!!!

Unknown said...

you are almost getting married!!! crazy! guess what i might see you at the airport that night. haha