Thursday, June 21, 2012

One week ago today ...

My perfect little man was born! He was 6 lbs 9 oz and 19 1/2 inches ... an ounce bigger and a half-inch shorter than Norah. Being induced was a completely different experience from going into labor on my own with Norah, but since I tested positive for the Group B Strep and my labors go so quickly we decided it would be best to be able to start the antibiotics before the labor. Someday when I get the chance, I'll write the whole story, but for now here's the story in pictures:


My last belly shots!


Norah loves her baby brother, so much.



My sisters were able to be in the room when I delivered Clayton.

I love this little man so much, so much.


So little! Going home from the hospital.


4 comments:

Annegirl said...

I've just been waiting forever for this post!!! Love the pics of Daddy, Norah, and Clayton! I hope your induction went ok! (Mine was kinda brutal, but I've heard some think it's heavenly---hope yours was the latter!) Thumb sucker from day one! Love it!!! So happy for you. As soon as I get on the ball I'll send some love your little man's way. =)

Macie said...

He is seriously so precious! P.S. can I borrow that dress? It's so cute!

April said...

congrats!!! I was induced this time too (tested positive as well) - hope your labor was as easy and pain-free as mine! anyways, he is adorable!!! so happy for you guys!

Brittany said...

Gorgeous gorgeous! What a beautiful family!