Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Oh what a beautiful day today! Everything was so perfect, even my primary class (mostly) behaved themselves. I'm grateful for the time I was able to spend with my little family and my extended family (both in person and via technology) and for the wonderful blessing it is to be a mother. Truly, there is nothing better.


My mother, enjoying her Mother's Day spoils


My mommy


The Elder gals


My beautiful parents


Delicious Mother's Day Dessert


Dancing with Grandaddy


Confession, this picture makes me sad. When did my baby get so big?


My perfect princess, the one that made me a mom


So ... she decided she wanted to go swimming ...






3 comments:

Laus said...

LOL! Norah does seem like such a wonderful princess! And um, she is so big. Good thing your bun C is about done. Boys can truly melt your heart so much in a new/different way than girls.

Barb Elder said...

So perfect. Beautiful day and great family time. I love all the pictures. Just missing Geoff and Stacy.

Triana Ord said...

Too cute! Norah reminds me of the little girl on the Coppertone bottle!