Friday, May 6, 2011

Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival

This evening we went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival. It was beautiful, a perfect way to spend and evening with my two favorite people. The weather was ideal, and we strolled around and enjoyed the flora and fauna before sitting down to a picnic dinner. During dinner we were entertained by a family bluegrass band. Norah got really into the music and was dancing her little heart out. I'm sad it ends tomorrow and we didn't go sooner or more often, but we'll be there next year!



I took tons of photos, and I hope to post more eventually, but I've learned that if I don't post something I'll never end up posting anything.

1 comment:

Barb Elder said...

Beautiful. Now get some cruise pictures up. Please!!! I love Norah's face. I just adore her.