Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Norah's Blessing

This past Sunday, September 5th, we blessed our beautiful baby girl. I am absolutely heartbroken that this is the only picture we took on our camera.



Thanks to my mother-in-law for this picture:


And my mom for these:



I am also beyond heartbroken that I didn't get any pictures with Norah and my family, I can't believe I let that happen. But other than the depressing lack-of-picture with my family situation, the day was beautiful. Some of the things Jason blessed Norah with are:

* Gift of faith
blessing and strength to those around you believe
* Obedient to parents
close to
*Virtuous woman
* Example
* Draw close to those things that bring you closer to the Savior
* Overcome trials
* Have Lord with you at all times
* Hold fast the the gospel
* Marry in the temple to a worthy priesthood holder

Thank you so much to those who came and supported us! We love you all :)

8 comments:

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Jessie, you look so gorgeous! I am pretty sure you have the best hair ever :) That little Norah is just darling. Sounds like a beautiful blessing. I can't wait until we get to bless our baby, it's just so sweet & special!

Betsy said...

I so wish I could have been there! I bet it was wonderful. Love you!

Betsy said...

I so wish I could have been there! I bet it was wonderful. Love you!

Ryan & Rachael said...

Jess! Where did you get that darling dress? You're cute as always and by no means a frumpy mom.

Unknown said...

Jesse! She absolutely GORGEOUS! You look amazing too. How wonderful! I can't believe you girls are all getting married and having babies! Congrats!

Brittanie said...

her little blessing dress is absolutely gorgeous! You, obviously, look super gorgeous as well. :) Cute, cute! p.s. still jealous about the salsa canning, but I canned peaches today, so my canning life is happy too!

Anita said...

She is precious. What a wonderful blessing.

Laus said...

Yea! You guys look like you've been having lots of fun too! Steve & I tried hiking Stewart Falls with my brother and nephew on Saturday coming from Sundance but we were so unprepared and went at the totally wrong time for Ava so we got to a point where we could see the Falls and then turned around.