Remember how I used to do the 10 loves? Well, I missed them so I wanted start it up again. I'm not saying this is going to be a regular thing still, but more regular!
1. Hulu.com for keeping me regularly entertained as I edit photos.
2. Blueberries for being a yummy and healthy snacking food while I edit photos.
3. MY NEW DESK! For being beautiful and providing me a space to edit photos.
4. My clients, for being beautiful so I can enjoy the part of photography that requires me to edit photos.
5. My new house! This could be all 10 loves plus 100. My kitchen, master bath, VIEW, office, pantry, fireplace, open space, garage, decorating.... and the list goes on and on and on.
6. Cooking in my new kitchen, it's SOOOOO much better than cooking in my old kitchen.
7. Having a home phone.
8. Cheese melted over tortilla chips for being a yummy (but not so healthy) snacking food while I edit photos.
9. That my husband ALSO loves cooking in our new kitchen, he cooks up a mean breakfast and I never knew it!
10. Nice new neighbors who bring us cookies, jam and strawberry short cake!
Also, I have pictures of our house, but unfortunatly in the move I misplaced the cord that goes from my point-and-shoot to my computer, so I can't upload pictures right now. Sorry!