Monday, May 18, 2009

Sorry

I know the last thing a lot of you guys want to see is yet another post directing you to my photography blog, but really photography has been consuming my life lately. I'm working on a for-reals update that will include:

*A health update
*Pictures from when Jason's family came to Utah this weekend
*The latest on our home buying journey

But right now I eat, sleep and breath photography so that's what you get for right now. Alisa and Dax rock and I loved shooting their bridals. Their wedding is this Wednesday and I can't wait! More on the photo blog. Flowers by my favorite, Audrey, who did my wedding flowers.




1 comment:

brittany said...

I'm glad that you are eating, sleeping, and breathing photography; because then we get to look at all of the gorgeous images you are creating!

Keep sharing!