Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tag, I'm it!

I was tagged by my mommy

random-facts-about-me tag.

rules:

Post the rules on your blog
List 6 random things about yourself.
Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


1. I have a thing about my feet. They need to be covered. By socks, a blanket, long pajama pants or a combination of the three. It's more of a security thing than a warmth/comfort thing. 

2. I severely dislike folding laundry and hand-washing dishes, but I enjoy cleaning toilets and vacuuming.

3. I love to bake but I don't like eating baked goods. This worked well in my dating years because most boys like baked goods ... but not Jason.

4. I spent a semester in Nauvoo more than 5 years ago and I still tear up with I think/talk about it.

5. When I walk up or down stairs or even when I am just walking I am constantly counting or singing nursery rhymes in my head to the rhythm of my steps. This drove me crazy when I was at BYU and had to do a lot of walking between classes.

6. When I listen to the radio in the car, the volume needs to be set to an even number or a number ending in 0 or 5. 

I tag Kim, Macie, Lecia, Annie, Karissa, Brittany, and anyone else who want to do it.

3 comments:

Stacey Crewse said...

Love it! So funny we all have our little qwirks... the nursery rhymes, even numbers, etc...I was always counting in my head, while driving/passing the yellow dividing lines in the roads- weird I know! :) Always love your posts Jessie!

Barb Elder said...

Thanks that was fun!

brittany said...

i still have to do this!