Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The final days of our annual pass

On a whim, Jason and I jumped in the car with my two sisters and drove to Disneyland to take advantage of the last days on our annual pass. 18 hours of driving for 16 hours of Disneyland is totally worth it. We met up with Jason's parents and sister Stacey, as well as my darling nieces Carys and Maddison. In honer of our great trip, enjoy the picture overload!

First things first, Carlie and Rylie had buy their tickets!

Naturally, we had to ride the Jungle Cruise. It's a classic.

We took pictures in our favorite picture spot, the stairs in New Orleans Square.

Sisters!

Not nearly as wet as usual after riding Splash Mountain. 

Jumping for joy on the pier!

Photo-op by the fresh produce truck.

Playing with the water fountains
 
Rylie, Carys and Carlie ... tender!

My nieces are the cutest, don't you agree?

Princess Carys

Havin' fun on the slide (Don't worry Stacey, I'm mailing you a CD with all these pictures!)

Carys was such a good driver on Autopia!

Jason gets scared on the Tea Cups ..

Maybe it's those crazy looking girls next to us!

Spinning faster and faster

So long, farwell Disneyland! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So many good pictures! I love the one with Jason and the teacups, the lights worked out perfectly.

Barb Elder said...

Thanks again so much for taking Carlie and Rylie, they had a BLAST! First sister's trip plus Jason. You and Jason are the best

Cheryl said...

I'm glad we ended up going after all. We had so much fun and it wasn't that crowded either. Cute picture of you and Jason leaving Disneyland and I loved the picture of Carys with your sisters too! I wonder how long it will be before we go again?

Stacey Crewse said...

Love the pictures! We had so much fun. Carys cannot stop talking how she drove her car "perfect in the lines on Autopia with Jessie!" She took her official license to preschool for show and tell! And YES, send me a cd of the pictures, I would love it! Thanks!!

Jessi said...

I am soooo jealous. I LOVE Disneyland, but Jared hates it. So I never get to go. So fun!

brittany said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that last photo of you and jason, it's so cute!